Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series
BRP has expanded its Evinrude E-TEC Pontoon Series lineup with a new Evinrude E-TEC 65-horsepower model. The Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series is the ideal choice for any smaller-to-midsize pontoon application.
Like all Evinrude E-TEC Pontoon Series offerings — including the 90, 115 and 150 horsepower options for midsize to larger pontoon applications — the E-TEC 65 HP model is the only outboard engine specifically designed to meet the needs of pontoon owners in the segment.
Best-in-class features of the Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series include:
- Application Specific Gear Ratio: Provides more torque and higher thrust for quicker acceleration, improved throttle response and more power to stop when needed
- Remote Oil Tank Reservoir: Affords easy access for checking and re-filling, and with a combined oil capacity up to 2.25 gallons, the time between fill ups can be extended by more than two years for the average pontoon user
- Specifically Designed Motor Mounts: State-of-the-art framework reduces vibration by up to 40 percent, giving pontoon owners a quieter and more enjoyable boating experience
- Superior Electrical Output: With more than twice the charging capacity of competitors, the 65 HP Pontoon Series will deliver enough power to run all of today’s outboard electronics without draining the batteries
- Ultra-low Emissions: Besides a CARB 3-Star certification, carbon monoxide levels are up to 50 times lower than competitive offerings at idle speeds
- Lower Maintenance: Three years or 300 hours or no dealer scheduled maintenance means no annual tune-ups or oil changes, reducing operating costs and allowing for more time on the water
- Auto Winterization: The 65 HP Pontoon Series fogs itself automatically in minutes, which not only saves pontoon owners a costly trip to the dealer, but also extends their boating season
The Evinrude E-TEC 65 HP Pontoon Series will be available for delivery in early spring 2014 in North America. More information is available at www.evinrude.com/en-US.