SPOT LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Globalstar, Inc. (OTCQB: GSAT) and leader in satellite messaging and emergency notification technologies, has announced the launch of the new SPOT Trace, the ultimate anti-theft asset tracking device. SPOT Trace ensures cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles and other valuable assets are where they need to be, notifying owners via email or text when movement is detected anytime, anywhere.
SPOT Trace users can view their boat, ATV, motorcycle or other asset’s GPS coordinates online 24 hours a day in near real-time through Google Maps. With multiple mounting options, SPOT Trace is small and durable enough to be placed practically anywhere. With up to 18 months of battery life, affordable rate plans and satellite coverage that goes beyond the reach of cellular coverage, there is no comparable product on the market to track anything, anytime, anywhere. Some other SPOT Trace features include:
- Tracking. View your asset's GPS coordinates from your smartphone or online
- Movement Alerts. Receive texts/emails when SPOT’s vibration sensor detects your asset has new movement
- Dock Mode. Configure your device to track an asset that is primarily stored on the water
- Power Off Message. Receive a notification if your device is powered off
- Low Battery Message. Receive a notification when the device’s batteries are low
- Status Message. Receive a once per day alert to let you know your asset is secure
SPOT Trace also features customizable tracking, which allows users to track an asset’s GPS coordinates at 2 ½-, 5-, 10-, 30- or 60-minute intervals. The units will sell starting at $99.95, with service plans from $99.99 per year. SPOT Trace will be available at outdoor retail outlets such as West Marine, Sportsman’s Warehouse, REI, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Best Buy and online at www.FindMeSPOT.com/Trace.